Prevectron 3 S60
PREVECTRON 3® integrates patented OptiMax® technology for the first time: Developed by the Lightning Research Center LiRi, OptiMax® allows neutralization of spatial charges around the PDA tip before generating a rise indicator. It can then evolve in a perfectly controlled electrical environment.
This innovation results in a reduction in the order of 40% of the standard deviations measured in the laboratory high voltage: the lower the standard deviation, the higher the ascending tracker emission is stable and accurate. Reliability protection is enhanced.
- Continuous measurement of the electric field gradient (ΔE/Δt)
- The patented OPTIMAX® technology optimizes shock-inducing
- Sparking of high voltage pulses
- 6 independent and synchronized modules
- Complex electrical continuity cross-section 315 mm2 - nickel-plated copper
- 316 stainless steel, electromagnetic shielding
- Patented tester
- Removable modules